Born in Cardiff in 1998. Currently based in Brighton.
2022 - 2024 MA Fine Art University of Brighton, Brighton
2017 - 2020 BA (Hons) Fine Art University of the West of England, Bristol
2016 - 2017 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design Coleg y Cymoedd, Cardiff
Recent Employment .
Creative Director & Project Coordinator (October 2022 - April 2023)
Sub-Sahara Advisory Panel (SSAP), Cardiff, CF24 2FN
* Act as a Creative Director for the project
* Lead the project, contribute towards its development and work collaboratively with others to ensure deliverance
* Liaise with SSAP, industry professionals and Cardiff National Museum
* Write and pitch the treatment to the chosen production company
* Complete risk assessments and reports and apply for filming permission
* Recruit cast, crew and undertake relevant administrative tasks
* Coordinate shooting schedules and book locations and transportation
* Manage the project budget
Exhibitions & Residencies .
2023 Artist’s Residency Programme Afrori Books, Brighton
2023 Unresolved Edward Street Gallery, Brighton
2022 Welsh, Black & Gifted A1 Gallery, Cardiff